From time to time, I like to dedicate short talks on educating locals on the value and benefits of what massage therapy can do for your local community. Or it can be the perfect on-the-job perk when your employees are on break. These short talks consist of:
- Self-care in today’s economy
- What massage therapy is and who it can help
- The benefits of massage therapy
- Complimentary chair massages for employees, guests or visitors.
- And sometimes (free!) food. (Okay, so that was just one time. Maybe.)
Where I’ve spoken at/ideas:
- Local libraries
- Companies (such as retailors)
Please email me at email@example.com with your information and/or person I need to contact. Non-profits and local libraries are free of charge. All others, please email me to discuss a reasonable rate to book me for your next presentation.